Market competition in the valve rounds has become fiercer in our country. Successful practice of equity on the future development trend of the valve is the focus of attention. Market analysts believe ...
1. Gate valve is usually applied in on - off occasions and it can not be used for throttling applications.
2. Gate valve is normally installed on horizontal pipes, with or without the stem vertical. ...
Caliber of a butterfly valve is mainly determined on flow, media and flow rate. Generally, the flow rate of the liquid is not more than 5m / s, maximum 7-8m / s. Typically, the water flow rate is 2-3m...
With today's science and technology, marine valves already have the advantages of high hardness, strong abrasion and corrosion resistance, long service life and so on. However, occasionally, there...
Generally, you should follow these following steps to choose a valve.
1. Process status of a valve is determined by its usage in installation or process piping. For example, the working medium, worki...
Six points about the design principle of safety valve
1. Safety valve must be designed to meet users’ requirements.
2. Once guarantee the actual use, the products should be the most economical.
Classification of low temperature gate valve:
According to the sealing surface, it can be divided into wedge gate valve and parallel gate valve, while wedge gate valve can also be classified into: sin...
Exhibition: Valve World Expo 2016
(10th Biennial Valve World Conference & Exhibition)
Date: 29 Nov-1 Dec, 2016
Organizer: Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
Address: Düsseldorf, Germany International...
For More Information, Please Read Common Valve Problems 1
6. Why double seating valve is easy to oscillate in small opening?
For single-core valve, when the medium is in open-flow type, the valve wil...
For More Information, Please Read Common Valve Problems 2
1 Why using desalinated water medium will shorten the service life of rubber lined butterfly valve and fluorine diaphragm valve?
With low con...