Equipped with travel limit switch, solenoid valve, pressure reducing valve, and 0.4-0.7 Mpa gas source, pneumatic cut-off ball valve
can implement switch operation and sends out two passive contact signals which indicate the switch of the valve. Actuator can be divided into two types: single action actuator and double action actuator. The unique advantage of single action actuator is that once the power supply fails, the pneumatic cut-off ball valve will be in open or closed situation automatically according to the requirement of the system. Pneumatic cut-off ball valve is widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, electric power, food and pharmacy, refrigeration, aviation, aerospace, paper making and other industries. It can not only control the gas, liquid and steam medium but also can be applied to the sewage control.
Features of pneumatic cut-off ball valve
1. Small fluid resistance, ball valve
is the one of the valves with smallest fluid resistance. Even for reducing ball valve, its fluid resistance is quite small, too.
2. Its thrust bearings can reduce the friction torque of stem and make the valve stem smooth and flexible.
3. Good seat sealing performance. Made of Teflon and other elastic materials, the sealing ring can do great sealing work. What’s more, the sealing ability of ball valves will be increased with the continued high medium pressure.
4. Reliable stem sealing performance. Because the stem itself can only do rotation movement instead of lifting movement, so the packing seal of the stem will not be damaged easily and its sealing performance can be better along with the increased pressure of medium.
5. Because of the good self-lubrication performance and small friction loss of Teflon and other materials, the pneumatic cut-off ball valve can have a long time service life.